5 hours ago
Thursday, August 13, 2009
An experiment
I'll admit it. I am fascinated by the NieNie dialogues. I first visited her blog after her plane crash. It was so touching to read about their story. However, that is not what has kept me coming back for more. I went back through her archives to find out why she was so well known in the first place. There is something about her. Her attitude about Motherhood, her creativity, her style - it's contagious. I feel like I spend so much of my time waiting for the next "stage." "Things will calm down or get easier," I tell myself. "I'll have more time for that later." I have decided to do a little experiment. I have been wishing away the next few weeks of summer until the kids go back to school. Instead, I have decided to blog about our every day life so that I can remember this time with my little girls before Rachel goes to all day kindergarten. The simple things in life are what I find so inspiring about the lives of others. I'm going to find those moments in my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't image what four little kids would be like...can't wait to read all about it. sounds fun!
ReplyDelete