She is a big girl!!! I can't believe how fast they grow up! She is such a beauty like her mommy!
Darling pictures! I can't believe how grown up she is already. I love the feet pictures...amazing what they like to chew on! :)
Oh my GOODNESS! She is SO ADORABLE!! She's beautiful!
seriously cute.
Niki, all of your children are so beautiful. Not surprising, when you know their mama! (It's your cousin, Christi.)
What a pretty baby! I can't believe how much she looks like you!!
so cute! she has very expressive eyes... i love that! & her smile is priceless. baby girls are so FUN!
She is so cute!!!! What a big girl. i cant wait for brea to sit up
She is a big girl!!! I can't believe how fast they grow up! She is such a beauty like her mommy!
ReplyDeleteDarling pictures! I can't believe how grown up she is already. I love the feet pictures...amazing what they like to chew on! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my GOODNESS! She is SO ADORABLE!! She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteseriously cute.
ReplyDeleteNiki, all of your children are so beautiful. Not surprising, when you know their mama! (It's your cousin, Christi.)
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty baby! I can't believe how much she looks like you!!
ReplyDeleteso cute! she has very expressive eyes... i love that! & her smile is priceless. baby girls are so FUN!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!!!! What a big girl. i cant wait for brea to sit up
ReplyDelete