As I have been trying to finish posting about my amazing summer, I have been pouring over all of the pictures on my computer. I love the way that photographs take a perfect moment and tie it up in a nice little package for you to cherish forever. After a while, you don't remember the moments just before or after that may not have been so perfect and so you are given the gift of remembering only the good. I often look at blogs and start to feel like everyone leads perfect lives filled with vacations. I commented about this to James and he responded that other people probably think the same thing when they look at ours. I had to laugh. It is true, it is easy to share the perfect moments in our lives. Everyone has their fair share of struggle and heartache. Tonight, I am feeling gratitude for everything that has been lovely about my life. For the sweet moments I have shared with the ones I love, and for all the joy that has filled me up. No matter what tomorrow brings, I will always have those treasured memories.
4 hours ago